The demand for the Triad Underworld Drift Trike are still being felt with stocks running dry 5 months after its release and demand growing daily.
With new stock arriving there appears to be some small but valuable product tweaks to increase durability
Wheels changes are small but will be noticed
- Machined side wall rim for increased brake capability
- No more rim rubbed off paint look
- low profile pedals
- Disc brake ready fork for future upgrades
- 48 Spoke
- Big fork bearings
Seats even stronger
- Webbing around the mounts to reduce stress
Best Low back seat on the market
The Multi compound interchangeable Back wheels in stock and ready to GO!
Upgrade features include
- Load bearing spoke gives more supports for the slick wheel
- Toque limiting spacers to reduce over tightening
- Zinc coated bolts for ease of removal
- Exposed Nylock nut for ease of removal
Stubs also beefed up
- Billet construction
- 10mm Nylocks ( previous 8mm )
————- Orange Colour Subject to availability ——————
Triad Drift Trikes have not just started building Trikes but have also started to take the industry to new heights with the first production alloy framed Drift Trike.
The NOTORIOUS Drift Trike from Triad Drift Trikes will stand out from the crowd.
This design, strong yet light, has been designed for rigidity to keep the feel of the trike nimble and flighty. Notorious gives the ultimate rush and predictability that Trikers are searching for.
This is a mid-range trike but it takes no prisoners, with all the necessities that you want on a trike like:
- The all new Rigid Tri-Down tube design Frame made from 6061 alloy
- Stop Flex Hi Tensile Fork design
- Triad interchangeable Slick Wheels with ABEC 7 high-speed bearings
- BMX industry standard: Tektro forged alloy U brake
- BMX strong 36 Spoke alloy rim
- Mega adjustable racing seat designed for the drift Triker
- Alloy stem with through cable and low bars
- Lightweight 89mm Alloy Cranks and Hub
- Again in 2 colours to meet the needs of all tastes and styles
Coming soon to Slide Star, stay tuned for updates!